Monday, January 5, 2009

The day the car locked me out

I was stopping by 7-Eleven for Sunday Star with rainbow in the car. Knowing it wouldn't take long before I return to car, so I left the car engine running. I wanted to let rainbow enjoy air-cond in car while waiting for me. Shell Fuel Saving Tips also taught us not to stop the engine if we are just stopping by for awhile. So I just take out the car lock remote control and leaving car key in the ignition, then I manually locked the car before closing the door.

It only took me less than 2 minutes to buy the newspaper. Upon returning to the car, I tried to use the car lock remote control to open up the door lock. Guess wat...! The door lock wouldn't open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!~

It was so shitty because Rainbow was inside the car!!!!! I can't leave her too long in the car as car air-cond will produce alot of carbon monoxide when the car is not moving. Rainbow looked at me innocently from within the car while I was panic at outside, I knew I had to act fast.

I took a taxi back to home and get the spare key before returning to the car. The taxi cost me RM8 back and forth. Grrrr RM8...... there goes my ice-blended mocha....

Lesson learned:
1) If you are leaving the car, never lock the car door when the key is left in egnition and engine is still running. Unless you have the spare key with you, cause lock remote control will not work.
2) Open the window a little bit and stop the engine if you are leaving your pet in the car. Just forget about the fuel saving tips cause you wouldn't know what might happen next.
3) Never pamper your pet and get yourself into deep shit.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger tanshuyin said...

haha. so funny.
but i think the rm8 taxi is cheaper than calling the locksmith. so ok lah..consider urself saving money dee!

January 5, 2009 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Shurainian said...

number 3 : HAHAHHAHAHA
number 4 : omg, my rainbow nearly died
number 5 : omg, my lao gong is a murderer

January 6, 2009 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Laugh la... laugh la.... I bet u all also donno this kot @.@

January 6, 2009 at 12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Number 6: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Nunber 7: Teach your pet how to unlock. lol.

January 7, 2009 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger mimiteekay said...

number 8: kuku will praise you for your quick action in dealing with the situation and saving reainbow's life!!!!!
LONG LIVE JEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

January 7, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home