Sunday, November 16, 2008

Funny Agent M

If you are a big fan of Maybank and also MSN Messenger, there's something that clicks them both together. It's Agent M!!!

It's an Artificial Intelligent answering service through MSN Messenger provided by Maybank. I added this "guy" like few months ago and it really helped me twice.

So, what Agent M do actually is to let you choose the topic you are interested in and provide you
with some basic answers. The answers are pre-fixed, so you don't expect any clever answers from "him". The conversation will be started when u send "?" to Agent M. After that, it will prompt you a list of questions, you choose from there and type in the question number which you are interested with. You will have to choose a few times, until you reach the answers you wanted.




I played with him quite some time ago when I firstly added "him". Yesterday when I was bored, I played with "him" again ^_^

Agent M is quite a good chatter if you know "the way".



He will never admit he is stupid... =.="



Awww... He don't want to be my pet



Shakespeare said that before???



Agent M is shy. LOL





After a few silly questions, he got annoyed and left the conversation + ignore me... *sob*


But don't worry. The next time you find him again, I'm pretty sure he is friendly as ever before.


If you wanna add him, just add a contact with m.m2u@maybank.com.my. Enjoy!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Shurainian said...

Hahahaha.. so funny!
He is really so smart, almost like a real person than programmed replies.
SO CUTE!!!!

November 16, 2008 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Huey said...

You seriously sick lar you!!! @.@

November 18, 2008 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hehe... You never try, you never know. If the machine is able to answer, that means they already thought of how to answer. In another words, they are expecting people to ask these silly questions. I'm just fulfilling their wish and go ahead to ask it.

November 20, 2008 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger mimiteekay said...

u veli 'hoe liao' till the machine oso doesn't want to answer you. Agent J!!!!

November 21, 2008 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Thank you thank you.... I think Agent M lagi "ho liao" know how to ignore me.

November 21, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home